POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : invisible mesh from poser : Re: invisible mesh from poser Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:23:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: invisible mesh from poser
From: RAM
Date: 17 Dec 2008 16:05:01
Message: <web.49496898496a2af2e1a2a7d10@news.povray.org>
FlyerX <fly### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> Yes the uv_mapping keyword was appended to the object without a space.
> This is killing the Moray output. This bug is fixed and it will be in
> the PoseRay release this week.

I see. I had simply amputated the part of the code that was causing the problem.
Just adding a space never occurred to me. I will go back to this and try simply
adding a space. That may allow the textures to render properly. I will let you
know.

Off-topic amusement: Here is what I really do for a living. I am showing it to
you because no one that knows me as a glass artist would appreciate it the way
you guys will... as inspired by wireframe modeling.

http://www.mickelsenstudios.com/catalog/Wahine.html

Other examples: http://www.mickelsenstudios.com/new_work.htm

Robert
www.robertmickelsen.com